In this workshop you will learn:
- What 25 years of divorce research says helps children.
- A general overview of what a parenting plans is, and what is does and does not offer families.
- What's mine to manage when divorcing as a co-parent?
- Helping our kids manage their thoughts and feelings.
- Children's Bill of Rights when their parents divorce.
- Divorce & the developmental stages of children.
Presenter: Joshua Rampi, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist & Collaborative Law Divorce Family Specialist
Date: September 23rd, 2021 from 11:30am-12:45pm
Location: Virtual meeting held online. The meeting link will be sent to your email 24 hours prior to the event.
Cost: $25 suggested donation (Scholarships are available, please contact email@example.com to register for a scholarship).